CJE Micro's product information for
Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 2 Amp UK plug (Suitable for various tablet inc. SuperPad 6, 7 or 8 Flytouch etc.)
- Product Title: Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 2 Amp UK plug (Suitable for various tablet inc. SuperPad 6, 7 or 8 Flytouch etc.)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Various
- Stock Code: VAR-PSU5V2_5A-TABLET
- QuickCode: 17989
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Batteries & PSUs
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 2Amp UK plug
Suitable for carious tablets:
Superpad/Flytouch Tablet PCs.Also fits the Allwinner and MegaPad. I
An ultra-compact UK plug top switch mode power supply providing a regulated output voltage and providing up to 10 watts of continuous output power. This power supply meets CEC and Energy Efficiency Level IV requirements.
* Wide range input 110-240V AC
* Output: 5V, 2A regulated
* Connector: ?mm jack
* Moulded output connector Polarity +ve centre
* CE and RoHS Compliant
* Automatic built in short circuit, over voltage and over current protection
* Meets CEC Energy Efficiency Level IV (75% typical)
* No minimum load
UK wallwart (integrated UK 13Amp type plug)
- Price: £18.50 Inc VAT at 20% (where applicable)
- Free UK delivery on orders of £20 or more! (exceptions apply)
We ship worldwide
Most orders of less than £20 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £20 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 11 Jun 2021