4D product information for
8 way VGA & PS/2 KVM (Keyboard, Video & Mouse) switch box (with no cables/leads) (S/H)
- Product Title: 8 way VGA & PS/2 KVM (Keyboard, Video & Mouse) switch box (with no cables/leads) (S/H)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Rextron
- Stock Code: REX-KNV108DSH-0
- QuickCode: 16603
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Switch Boxes, KVMs, Video Splitters & Boosters
- Condition: Used
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Rextron Technology NovaView series
Supplied with PSU and no cables 1.5m and 3m cable sets available separately
All models allow you to access IBM compatible computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. There is no interface card or software to configure. Installation is as easy as connecting cables between your computers and the NovaVIew.
Size: HxWxD 44mm x 436mm x 180mm (1.7" X 17.2" X 7.0")
Rack usage: 1U
Weight: 3.7 Kg
Power: 9v DC 500mA
Cascade limit: Control up to 64 computers
Max. cable lengths: Up to 30 metres from computers and up to 30 metres to the console
PC side: 8x HDB 15 male for VGA, 8 'PS2' female mouse and 8 'PS2' female Keyboard ports
Console side: 1 x HDB-15 female for monitor and two 6 pin mini circular (PS2) Mouse and Keyboard ports
Video: 1920 x 1440 DDC2B
Operation is as simple as pressing push button, entering hot-key command and navigating through the user-friendly on-screen menu (OSD models only). It increases the productivity of server and computer management. The NovaView is independent of the computer operating system, allowing the attached computers to run different applications.
On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu For KNV104D KNV108D and KNV116D only. For NovaViews with built-in OSD control, you can name your computers, switch to a desired computer from a list, configure settings with easy-to-use menus, view the name of the selected computer on-screen with programmable time interval, etc. Besides, the OSD displays the system status and your NovaView layout throughout operation. Improved technology ensures steady OSD menu between computers of different VGA resolutions and smooth switching without leaving OSD garbage characters on the screen.
Automatic Mouse Conversion This technology enables you to connect computers with either PS/2 or serial mouse ports to the NovaView, and control the computers from one PS/2 mouse. With a special mouse adapter connected to a computer using serial mouse, the NovaView automatically identifies the mouse and switches to proper mouse protocol.
High Video Quality NovaView supports VGA resolution up to 1920x1440 without any degradation. Besides, advanced VGA circuit design guarantees smooth and flicker-free switching from one computer to the other.
* Supports both PS/2 and serial mouse
* Cascade configuration expands system capability
* Auto-scan automatically selects computers sequentially
* Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse (Pro)
* Hot-key functions allow easy computer access Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
* Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
* Plug and play system configuration Keyboard and mouse can be hot plugged at any time
* High VGA resolution 1920x1440
* DDC2B compatible
* Optional standard 19 inch rack mounting accessories
* Supports optional multimedia module for microphones and stereo speakers
Extra features for On-Screen Display models
* Assign computers with unique and meaningful names
* Identify and select computers by the names
* Programmable scan filters unused computers
* Store system settings and name entries to non-volatile memory
* Password security locks computer from unauthorized access
* Gain complete control with easy-to-use OSD interface
- Price: £79.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £20 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 6400 products available on line
Most orders of less than £20 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £20 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 10 Sep 2021