4D product information for
Low Profile Heatsink (Orange) suitable for Raspberry Pi, PandaBoard or Beagleboard
- Product Title: Low Profile Heatsink (Orange) suitable for Raspberry Pi, PandaBoard or Beagleboard
- Manufacturer/Publisher: The Pi-Hut
- Stock Code: PIH-HEATSINK1LPO
- QuickCode: 20403
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Raspberry Pi: Misc. inc. Spares
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Mini heatsink suitable for main system-on-chip in a Raspberry Pi, PandaBoard or Beagleboard.
This is the lowest profile heatsink we have found, if you have a Real Time Clock (RTC) fitted to your Pi this will just fit under it though it will touch the battery holder and the RTC may be slightly sloping.
* Reduces the risk of hardware failure due to overheating
* Low profile, will fit into most cases
* Simple, Passive cooling. No need for noisy fans
* Perfectly sized for the RPi's CPU
* Suitable for all models of Raspberry Pi
* Size 13mm x 13mm x 6mm (H x W x D)
* Thermal resistance of 27°C/W
* Self adhesive thermal layer for optimum heat transfer and easy application
n.b. The voltage regulators also get hot. They are rated for 125 degrees C (30 degrees more than a Raspberry Pi's main chip) so it would be silly to put a heat sink on them!
- Price: £5.00 no UK VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £20 or more! (exceptions apply)
Selling to the Acorn/RISC OS market for over 30 years!
Most orders of less than £20 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £20 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 26 Nov 2021