4D product information for
PacketShaper 1700 (S/H)
- Product Title: PacketShaper 1700 (S/H)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Packeteer
- Stock Code: PAC-PS1700
- QuickCode: 19632
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Network Cables/Leads, Connectors & Switches
- Condition: Used
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Does your network know the difference between important cloud application traffic like Office 365 and SalesForce.com, and lower-priority traffic like YouTube or Facebook? Do you have the tools necessary to ensure critical application performance and superior user experience while containing the impact of recreational traffic and eliminating unnecessary bandwidth costs?
In a world that is increasingly more interactive, mobile, and content-driven, Blue Coat PacketShaper helps enterprises to optimize WAN and Internet performance, deliver a superior user experience and control unnecessary bandwidth cost increases.
* Reserve bandwidth for critical and real-time applications
* Contain disruptive and recreational traffic while reclaiming bandwidth from non-business usage
* Support cloud adoption and embrace new trends such as BYOD, video and social media
* Eliminate unnecessary bandwidth increases and save on operating cost
PacketShaper offers highly-scalable platforms for all your specific business needs. With throughput capacity ranging from 10Mbps to 10Gbps, the PacketShaper S-Series appliances are designed to deliver the scalability and performance for today's demanding enterprise network environment.
Empowered by an on-board database and a cloud-connected real-time classification engine, the PacketShaper supports auto-discovery and categorization of 900+ applications and tens of millions of URLs and web applications. You will also benefit from the PacketShaper's real-time monitoring and reporting capability for application performance and bandwidth efficiency to ensure your network and applications are always running at their optimal performance possible.
Taken from a working environment.
- Special Offer Price: £149.00 no UK VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £20 or more! (exceptions apply)
We ship worldwide
Most orders of less than £20 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £20 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 26 Nov 2021