4D product information for
IDE CDRW inc. CDBurn
- Product Title: IDE CDRW inc. CDBurn
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Various
- Stock Code: VAR-CDRW
- QuickCode: 12041
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: CDRW & DVDRW Drives
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
IDE CDRW drive inc CDVDBurn, RiscPC, Iyonix & CDVDBurn compatible
CDBurn is able to produce both Data CDs and Audio CDs with a minimum amount of user interaction. While easy to use, it has some very powerful features not found anywhere else. CDBurn supports CD-Ra and CD-RW media.
CDBurn works together with a wide variety of CD-R/RW writers. CDBurn supports SCSI and IDE writers (on most RISC OS computers/podules).
Some of the feature highlights for Data CD creation:
* ISO9660-compliant data formatter
* full support for Joliet extensions - allows you to write CDs with very deep directory structures and long, case-preserving filenames (ideally suited for making backups in conjunction with CDROMFS)
* full multisession capability for CDs - enables a step-by-step writing process to make full use of the available CD capacity
* full drag and drop filer-like Image creation
* support for RISC OS CDFS extensions - enables you to retain filetype and date/time information in an ISO9660 compatible way for true platform independence
* very flexible, user-definable ISO filename translation - enables you to enforce full ISO9660 compliance, or to create a CD which fully exploits the capability of a specific platform
CDBurn's Audio CD capabilities are also very powerful:
* Extraction of Audio tracks from nearly every CDROM writer
* Very easy-to-use track editor
* uses either raw or WAVE format for audio
* Audio Disc at once capability - allows you to record true live CDs, no more pauses between tracks (this feature is only available for some drives)
* Audio CD database feature - identify your Audio tracks by name, not by track number
* easy-to-use Copy CD feature
* widely configurable to suit your taste
* mixed-mode CD creation (first track data, other tracks audio)
* support mailing list available free of charge
* bugfixes available free of charge
- Price: £100.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 80% of products are shipped from stock!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 13 Jul 2018