4D product information for
Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 Black Keyboard & Optical Mouse (USB & PS/2)
- Product Title: Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 Black Keyboard & Optical Mouse (USB & PS/2)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Logitech
- Stock Code: LOG-EX110BK
- QuickCode: 16405
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Keyboards & Remote Keypads
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Cordless, spill-resistant keyboard and cordless optical mouse.
Design Style: Standard
Normal Keys: 102
Function Keys: 12
Keyboard Color: Black
Mouse Included: Yes
Tracking Method: Optical
Scrolling Capability: 1x Wheel
Mouse Color: 2-Tone
System Requirement: 2 PS/2 Port or 1 USB, 1 PS/2 Port; CD-ROM Drive
* One-touch media controls make music or video playback functions more convenient
* Adjust or mute music volume quickly from the keyboard
* Instantly launch your Internet home page, email, or start your onscreen calculator
* Navigate the web, or close your browser, with convenient left-hand button
* Distinctive programmable F-keys make everyday tasks simpler and more direct
* 800-dpi cordless optical mouse
Mfr Part#: 967561-0403
Manufacturer Warranty (Parts) : 5 years limited
- Price: £44.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 6400 products available on line
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 17 Feb 2018