4D product information for
Videodesk (Irlam) (S/H)
- Product Title: Videodesk (Irlam) (S/H)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Irlam Instruments
- Stock Code: IRL-VDE
- QuickCode: 12852
- Format: RISC OS Hardware
- Product Group: Expansion Cards and External Add-ons: TV, Video & Radio
- Condition: Refurbished
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Videodesk is a powerful non-liner video editing system. It allows full-size, full-colour and full-motion video to be edited to frame accuracy, and effects and titles added. The finished material can then be output back to video for recording or display.
With the right software in can:
* Composite and S-Video inputs and outputs
* 50 fields per second capture and playback
* 24bit colour range
* Resolution of up to 768 pixels by 576 lines
* High-quality uncompressed still grabs
* VITC Timecode input and output
* 16bit stereo audio inputs and outputs
* Audio sampling at up to CD and DAT rates
* Multiple audio tracks (polyphonic)
* Instant playback of edits
* High performance Replay movie capture
* Multi-level undo and redo
* Edit Decision List (EDL) generation
Sophisticated video editing software is supplied as standard, which is flexible and simple-to-use. Editing is performed on a multi-track time-line with separate audio and video tracks.
Video effects are generated digitally and include over 100 dissolves, wipes, fades and slides. Comprehensive titling software uses the RISC OS outline font system, and titles can be made to scroll, flash, fade and be overlaid onto the video.
- Price: £225.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
For all your RISC OS requirements
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 07 Aug 2020