4D product information for
Irlam i16 sound digitiser Podule with SPDIF input (S/H)
- Product Title: Irlam i16 sound digitiser Podule with SPDIF input (S/H)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Irlam Instruments
- Stock Code: IRL-I16SH
- QuickCode: 12832
- Format: RISC OS Hardware
- Product Group: Expansion Cards and External Add-ons: TV, Video & Radio
- Condition: Refurbished
- Availability: Usually available from stock
The irlam i16 provides an advanced stereo 16 bit sound sampler.
* High quality direct to disk recording from both analogue and digital sources, making it the perfect companion for today's affordable CD writers.
* The i16 is equipped with S/PDIF input and output for direct digital connection to suitable CD players, DAT and Mini-Disc recorders
* Sound sampling rates of 4 to 50kHz. in 1Hz steps supported
* 8/16-bit linear and 8-bit u-law formats
* Saves Replay and WAV files
* Analogue and digital input & output
- Special Offer Price: £100.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 500 printer consumables stocked!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 10 Nov 2018