- Product Title: Epson GT20000 A3 Scanner with USB & SCSI (Refurbished)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Epson
- Stock Code: EPS-GT20000-SH
- QuickCode: 17087
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Scanners
- Condition: Refurbished
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Give your business the extra flexibility of A3 scanning with the Epson GT-20000. It scans in mono or colour up to 600 x 1200 dpi so you can convert your larger originals into high quality digital files to print, share or archive. With standard TWAIN and ISIS driver support, it also fits easily into your office document management system.
High performance scanning
Transform office scanning with fast, high quality scanning on a big scale. From text to photos, make the most of all your originals with features including RGB dropout, auto-de-skew and text enhancement.
Fits right in
Incorporate the scanner into your office document management system driver support and transfer data quickly with USB 2.0 and SCSI connection.
Upgrade with your business
Scan larger archives up to 23 ppm with the optional 100 page duplexing auto document feeder and use optional networking to share great scanning across your office.
* Optical Resolution: 50 ~ 9600 dpi (in 1 dpi increments), 50 dpi to 4800 dpi (in 1 dpi steps), (9600 dpi scanning is achieved by 4800 dpi x200%), Zoom 50 to 200%, (in 1% steps)
* Document Size: Flatbed: 297x432 mm (11.7x17 inches), ADF: Portrait: A3 Landscape: A4 (Letter)
* Pixel Depth Grey Levels: Grayscale input 16-bit (4, 096 grayscale levels), Grayscale output 8-bit (256 grayscale levels), Colour capture bit depth is 48 bits (16x3), Colour output bit depth is 24 bits (8x3)
* Photo Electric Device: Colour CCD linear sensor (R, G, B and Bk line)
* Light Source: Xenon fluorescent lamp, Flatbed: 600x1200 dpi
* Scanning Speed: Simplex: With optional ADF: A4 200 dpi b/w 23 pages per minute, A4 200 dpi colour 15 pages per minute, A3 200 dpi b/w 13 pages per minute, A3 200 dpi colour 8.6 pages per minute, Flatbed: A4 200 dpi b/w 4.3 seconds/page, A4 200 dpi colour 6.1 seconds/page, A3 200 dpi b/w 5.5 seconds/page, A3 200 dpi colour 8.2 seconds/page, Preview: A4 200 dpi b/w 5 seconds, A4 200 dpi colour 5 seconds, A3 200 dpi b/w 5 seconds, A3 200 dpi colour 5 seconds, Duplex: With ADF: A4 200 dpi b/w 16 pages per minute, A4 200 dpi colour 11 pages per minute, A3 200 dpi b/w 12 pages per minute, A3 200 dpi colour 8 pages per minute, Preview: A4 200 dpi b/w 5 seconds, A4 200 dpi colour 5 seconds, A3 200 dpi b/w 5 seconds, A3 200 dpi colour 5 seconds
* Paper Setting Capacity: 100 pages (75 g/m2)
* Corresponding Paper Weight: Thickness: 60-127 g/m2
* Reliability: MCBF 600,000 cycles
* Voltage: AC 100-240V
* Dimensions W x D x H: 656x458x158 mm
* Weight: 13.5 kg
* Connectivity Standard Interface: High speed USB 2.0 port, SCSI x 2
Epson part no. B11B195021
This unit is 'refurbished', all units are fully tested but may not be in the original box.
Drivers downloadable from www.epson.com for
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10 32/64 & Mac (For Snow Leopard or later see below)
Later Mac drivers are available for 39.95 USD from http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html Free trial version!
Compatible with RISC OS computers with SCSI and/or USB ports:
This scanner can be used on a RiscPC etc. in conjunction with either a Simtec or Castle USB Podule and also on an Iyonix. If using a Castle USB podule please note that version 0.94 of the firmware is the only version known to be compatible. If you do not have this version, please get in touch with us and we can supply a flash update.
- Price: £700.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)