4D product information for
Epson Perfection 3200 Photo USB Scanner inc. Transparency Adaptor & TWAIN (Refurbished)
- Product Title: Epson Perfection 3200 Photo USB Scanner inc. Transparency Adaptor & TWAIN (Refurbished)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Epson
- Stock Code: EPS-3200PHOTO-R
- QuickCode: 16766
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Scanners
- Condition: Refurbished
- Availability: Usually available from stock
* 48-bit colour scanning
* 3200 x 6400 dpi optical resolution
* Built in 4"x9" transparency unit
* RISC OS TWAIN 2 driver included if required
* 304 x 476 x 122 mm (WxDxH)
* 6 Kg
Epson Part no.: B11B156011
This scanner can be used on a RiscPC etc. in conjunction with either a Simtec or Castle USB Podule and also on an Iyonix.
This unit is 'refurbished', all units are fully tested but may not be in the original box.
Guides for slides & negatives
Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7 drivers are downloadable from www.epson.co.uk
Windows 8 and later as well as later Mac drivers are available for $39.95 from http://www.hamrick.com/ Free trial version!
If using a Castle USB podule please note that version 0.94 of the firmware is the only version known to be compatible. If you do not have this version, please get in touch with us and we can supply a flash update.
- Special Offer Price: £179.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
For all your RISC OS requirements
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 17 Feb 2018