4D product information for
USB Audio Input Output interface for Iyonix, PandaBoard etc. Dual Input/Output
- Product Title: USB Audio Input Output interface for Iyonix, PandaBoard etc. Dual Input/Output
- Manufacturer/Publisher: C-Media
- Stock Code: CME-USB-D
- QuickCode: 18123
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Expansion Cards and External Add-ons: Sound & Midi
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Experimental RISC OS support.
For Iyonix, OMAP3 & OMAP4 drivers see the RISC OS Open Forum thread "How to do USB Audio"
Inputs: 2 x Mic (3.5mm Stereo)
Outputs: 2 x Headphone (3.5mm Stereo)
Control Buttons (Software controlled):
Volume Up & Down
Information from the manufacturer:
This virtual USB 7.1 channel sound adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop or laptop. Bundled with Xear 3D sound simulation effect. It turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel amazing sound environment. This sound adapter is user friendly product, no driver required, just simply plug and play for instant audio playback. It is also compatible with all major operation systems.
Features and Specification:
1. Compliant with USB2.0 full speed.
2. Compliant with USB audio device class specification 1.0
3. Compliant with USB HIO class specification 1.1
4. USB bus powered mode, no external power to be required.
5. Connection: USB type A
6. Audio connection: 2 Stereo microphone Aux connection / 2 Microphone connection
7. Functional keys: Microphone - Mute, Headset - Mute, Volume - up and down
8. LED indicators: Microphone - Mute / Active status
9. Plug and Play under operating system Windows 98 SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8 /10, Linux and Mac OS
1. PC with USB Port x 1
2. Windows operating system Windows 98 SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Linux and Mac OS
- Price: £14.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
We ship worldwide
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Tue, 18 Sep 2018